Join AMI/USA & EAA February 12-15, 2021 for The Virtual Montessori Experience
The year 2020 has been full of transitions — on a local, national and global scale. Many of these transitions have required unfathomable feats of adaptability. Join us February 12-15, 2021 as we explore these two concepts, through a justice lens, over the course of a weekend in ways that we hope will enrich, encourage and enliven! We are excited to be offering content in a variety of formats:
- Daily Keynote Presentations
- Panel Discussions with Trainers and Guides
- Shortened chunks of Refresher Course content at all levels
- Opportunities for socializing and networking
Expect a weekend full of exciting sessions, most scheduled to be no longer than 1.5 hours at one time, interspersed with breaks to stretch your legs, walk your dog and catch up with old friends and new connections. Sessions will be recorded for attendees to view at their convenience. This year’s lowest price package has been slashed in half, when compared with previous year’s prices, for an all-access pass. The full schedule and details will be announced on a rolling basis!
Sneak peek of our confirmed speakers
We are grateful to be partnering with a number of experienced and dynamic speakers, including
- Keynotes: Trisha Moquino & Tracey Cordero – Indigenous Montessori Institute
- Level Intensives: Erin Smith (Assistants to Infancy), Ann Velasco (Primary), Tiffany Liddell (Assistants)
- Panel Discussions: Andrea Fleener, Cristina A De Leon Medina, Eder Cuevas, Liza Davis, Michelle Becka, Myesha Green
- Healing Space: Koren Clark
And many more to be announced!