AMI/USA is a country affiliate of Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) that focuses on supporting the needs of schools and members in the US. Joining AMI/USA brings members a range of relevant benefits, including membership of AMI and entitlement to the range of benefits it offers. Membership of AMI is available separately but does not provide access to AMI/USA benefits.
AMI/USA Member Benefits:
- AMI/USA News, an e-newsletter published monthly providing updates on the AMI community
- AMI/USA Journal, an electronic journal published twice a year which includes a letter from the executive director, a feature article, a parent supplement, and job opportunities
- AMI/USA Directory, an electronic publication listing all training centers, AMI recognized schools, AMI/USA affiliated and associated schools, individual members, and distributors
- Access to community forums. Use this form to request access.
- Discounts on our professional development offerings including regional workshops, webinars, our annual Admin retreat and refresher course
- 5% discount on all purchases from the AMI/USA bookstore
- A discount on Nienhuis classroom materials
- Discounted rates on job postings via our website and newsletter
- Individual Professional Liability insurance plans for educators and student educators, offered to individual AMI/USA members (not schools) in the U.S. at group discount rates through Forrest T. Jones.
- Access to a 401(k) plan
AMI/USA does not sell or share your information with any other organization, with the exception of Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) as your member benefit includes membership of AMI. From time to time we circulate information about or from other organizations if we believe it is of interest or benefit to our members.