What are my job advertising options with AMI/USA?
- AMI/USA Website Web ads are posted for three (3) month intervals in the job advertising section of the AMI/USA website and may be placed, revised, and removed from the website at any time.
- AMI/USA Journal An electronic journal published two times a year, which includes a letter from the executive director, a feature article, a parent supplement, and job opportunities. Distributed to current members.
- AMI/USA E-Newsletter An e-newsletter published monthly providing updates on current U.S. news in the AMI community and featured job opportunities. Emailed to 8,000+ contacts.
How much will my job advertisement cost?
Our job advertising rates include the cost for placing an ad on our website and publications. AMI/USA member and non-member rates are calculated based on the number of words in the advertisement.
Website ads run for up to 3 months from date of posting. Ads may be removed from the website prior to the expiration date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds or credits will be issued for web ads cancelled before the expiration date, or for any AMI/USA Journal or AMI/USA E-Newsletter placements. Rates include up to 2 minor revisions during the ad run. Minor revisions include changes to items such as contact information, dates, salary range, or deletion of section. Revisions do not include the addition of new information or new positions. Such additions may be posted by placing a new ad.
How do I pay for an advertisement?
- Credit Card – a credit card payment link will be sent to you with a price quote
- Check – checks or money orders made payable to AMI/USA, mailed to 1421 Prince St., Suite 350, Alexandria, VA 22314
How can I place a job advertisement?
Job advertisements are submitted through our website. Submit your advertisement below.
What are the submission deadlines?
- Deadlines for AMI/USA Journal: 1st Edition Submit by April 21st, 2nd Edition Submit by October 21st
- Deadlines for AMI/USA E-Newsletter: Typically the first day of the month. E-Newsletters are published mid-month. Web ads may be placed at any time and are usually uploaded to the website within a week. If you miss the above deadlines, we may still be able to accommodate your advertisement in the AMI/USA Journal or AMI/USA E-Newsletter. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you have missed the deadline for the next issue.
Job advertisements will be posted on the AMI/USA website for 3 months. Please use this form to submit one advertisement only.
For information on event advertising and sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.