In accordance with Virginia’s “Safer at Home” Phase Two guidelines for re-opening, the AMI/USA Bookstore is open for business and operating on a limited shipping schedule. Orders will be shipped every other Friday starting Friday, June 19th as supplies are available. Bulk orders should be placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience as we take steps to serve our community while keeping the safety and well-being of our staff in mind.
Welcome to the AMI/USA online bookstore! Here you will find a number of inspiring Montessori resources organized by category. We are excited and proud to offer this online service to our members and friends, as well as the general public. Please read through our full list of policies before placing your order.
Please contact the AMI/USA office by phone or by email if:
- You would like tracking information for your order.
- You are unable to locate the product you are looking for.
- You have an unusually large order (more than 10 items). Please contact the office before placing your order.
- You are unable to receive the member discount because your membership has expired or you have misplaced your discount code.
- You are experiencing issues with the website.
The AMI/USA office is open Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. You can reach the office at (703) 746-9919 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Email communication is preferred.
Ordering from the AMI/USA Bookstore:
- Click on the “Bookstore” button at the top of the website.
- Find the product you would like by navigating the bookstore product categories on the bar menu at the top of the page. You can also use the “Search” feature at the top right of the page to search for specific titles.
- Click “Buy” on the page of the title or item you wish to purchase.
- When you are finished shopping, click “View Cart” on the upper right side of your screen (visible after clicking “Buy” on a title/item page). You can also access your cart at the very top right of the website.
- On the “Cart” page, you can remove unwanted items in your shopping cart, or change the quantity of each item in your shopping cart. Please remember to click “Updated Cart” if you have made changes. This is also your opportunity to add your member discount code in the “coupon code” box. Click “apply coupon” once you have entered your code.
- Make sure to review the details of your order carefully before hitting the “Proceed to Checkout” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your billing information and address, as well as your shipping address if it is different from your billing address.
- Click “Place Order” at the bottom of the page once everything is completed. You will receive a confirmation email.
Your membership to AMI through AMI/USA entitles you to a 5% member discount on your order total (before tax, shipping and handling). Your member discount expires in the same month that your membership expires. If you renew your membership, AMI/USA will send you a new member discount code.
You were sent your member discount code by email within 2 weeks of your membership processing. If you have misplaced or have not received your member discount code, please contact Denise Wanits and our staff will resend the code after verifying your membership status.
AMI/USA reserves the right to modify and end any discount or promotion at any time.
All items are shipped via the US Postal Service. Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of items in addition to a $2.50 handling fee. Orders will be shipped to the address provided at checkout. AMI/USA is not responsible for merchandise that is lost or damaged during shipping. Overnight shipping is not available.
Returns and Exchanges
All sales through the AMI/USA bookstore are final. Returns will only be made in special circumstances or due to an error on the part of AMI/USA. **Digital downloads are non-refundable.**
Please contact the AMI/USA office with any suggestions or comments about the online bookstore:
Association Montessori International/USA
206 N. Washington Street, Ste. 330
Alexandria, VA 22314
Thank you for supporting AMI/USA!