Bella Mente Montessori Charter seeks a collaborative, dynamic lead adolescent teacher for a 7/8 classroom of 28 children. This individual will be responsible for implementing the appropriate curriculum designed to create an authentic Montessori environment with support of all the stakeholders including an administrator, a board, a parent body and eager children. If you would like to join us in making this dream a reality with dedication and hard work, please contact us.
Our Middle School program consists of 65 students. Our entire school has approximately 400 students.
- BA/MA from college or university
- AMI Montessori Elementary (6-12) or Adolescent (12-18)
- 2 years experience in a Montessori classroom desired
- Strong Classroom management skills
- Desire to participate in making the vision of free Montessori Education a reality in a public school setting.
- Ability to guide a classroom of 28 children.
- Stamina and willingness to create a caring classroom community.
Teachers who do not hold a California teaching credential will be required to pass the CBEST and apply for an emergency 30 day substitute permit. Teacher’s California credential can be funded by the school.
$53,940-$62,701 Annual plus 2% bonus for 22-23 school year
$12,000 Annual for Medical, Dental Vision (United Heathcare HMO/PPO or Kaiser)