Primary Guide – Immediate Opening
Oak Knoll Montessori School
Oak Knoll Montessori School is seeking a nurturing, responsible, and committed lead guide to run an existing Primary classroom and join our team of learners. This is an immediate opening. Oak Knoll Montessori School is a growing AMI school with an amazing community of support from our families, educators, and administrative team. The search committee is particularly interested in candidates who, through their research, teaching, and/or service, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
The Primary Guide is responsible for a classroom of approximately twenty-two children ages three to six years old and an assistant. The Guide observes, reflects on, and presents lessons to the children on a regular basis. They ensure that the environment is prepared for the children and communicate with parents on a regular basis.
We offer a competitive salary, tuition remission, health and dental benefits and regular professional development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds an AMI Primary Diploma
- Has a passion to understand and implement a high fidelity Montessori program
- Values honest and compassionate communication with colleagues
- Is professional and seeks opportunities to grow as a person and an educator
- First generation in one’s family to attend college or graduate school
- Individuals who have overcome substantial educational or economic obstacles
- We’d be thrilled if you also speak Spanish!
Apply through our website. https://www.oakknollmontessorischool.org/careers