Endeavor Schools at AMIS Cliff Valley is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher for their Primary classroom.
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- AMI or AMS certification.
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.