Lead Primary Montessori Teacher- August Start Date #22-966
Endeavor Schools is seeking a Lead Teacher
• The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided/developed curriculum.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Design and maintain a learning environment that is inspiring and is conducive to the optimal growth and development of each child.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 2080 Reflection Bay, Pearland, Texas 77584
• Silverline Montessori at Shadow Creek
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development / CDA Certified preferred.
• 6 months prior experience working in a certified child development center (1 year preferred).
• Prior experience with the assigned age group.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
Pay: $32,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org