Job Title: Lead Montessori Primary Teacher #22-1337
Hiring Bonus-$2,000 for Full-time employment! Full-Time/Part-time and Flexible Schedules Available.
Endeavor Schools Dunwoody is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher for their Primary Classroom!
$2,000 hiring bonus
$500 paid out after 45 days of full-time employment
$500 paid out after 90 days of full time employment
$1,000 paid out after 120 days of full-time employment.
Employee must be active and in good standing to receive the hiring bonus.
• The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• Pay: $40,000
• 48 Perimeter Center East, Atlanta, Georgia 30346
• Endeavor Montessori – Dunwoody
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Consistently walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, sitting on the floor or child-sized chairs.
• Hear or talk
• Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• May occasionally lift or move up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to move quickly from one position to another to assist children as needed and in compliance with safety standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org