Endeavor Schools Dunwoody is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher!
We are offering a $1,500 hiring bonus for these positions. $500 paid at 45 days after starting and $500 paid at 90 days. Final payout of $500 after 6 months of full-time employment
Employee must be active and in good standing to receive the hiring bonus.
• The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 48 Perimeter Center East, Atlanta, Georgia 30346
• Endeavor Montessori – Dunwoody
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Hourly pay rate: $15.00 to $17.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org