Would you love to incorporate your faith and values as you guide children in a joy-filled, hands-on educational experience? We are on the hunt for Primary and Elementary Guides as we prepare for major growth in the next 18 months.
The Hearth Room strives to provide a Christian, authentic Montessori environment for ages 2.5 years – 6th grade (with plans for an adolescent program in 2025 already under way), augmented by in-class cooking spaces, nature walks, a vision for students to explore entrepreneurship and political involvement, Bible quizzing, and an on-site parent workspace. If this sounds like your jam, submit your application and salary requirements via thehearthroom.org/employment.
The ideal candidate is:
• Limited work demands during the summer (school year is from Labor Day – Memorial Day)
• In possession of a Montessori diploma, or currently in training
• Joyful and excited about a life in relationship with Jesus
• Organized and maintains excellent student records
• Patient with students who have unique dynamics
• Extremely consistent with boundaries
• Able to follow policies, but takes initiative
• Great communicator, comfortable talking to parents, and uses correct grammar in written communication
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Healthcare benefits
• Tuition discounts for staff dependents