Elementary Guide Sponsorship & Support Director
Forest Bluff School
We are offering an exciting opportunity to be sponsored for AMI Elementary Level training while working as a Support Director at Forest Bluff School, an internationally renowned Montessori school co-founded by Paula Polk Lillard and Lynn Lillard Jessen, in the charming village of Lake Bluff, Illinois, 35 miles north of Chicago.
The Support Director is a vital team member, working with teachers, administrators, and office staff to provide daily support where needed. Each day presents a different opportunity to assist with various responsibilities including:
- Assisting teachers and students in the classroom
- Substituting for brief periods when a teacher must leave the classroom
- Assisting office staff and administration as needed with projects and tasks
The Support Director is a reliable individual who is enthusiastic about becoming an AMI-trained Montessori Elementary teacher and wishes to gain experience in an authentic and joyful AMI Montessori school. The ideal candidate is a team player, a lifelong learner, and a kind person who is passionate about serving the needs of children.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Interest in becoming a Montessori teacher
- Ability to meet physical demands of working with children of various ages
Exceptional candidates will be offered full sponsorship for Montessori training!