Omni Montessori School seeks an Adolescent Program Director to lead our adolescent community of students aged 12-15 years, beginning on or before July 1, 2022. Omni’s Adolescent Program, located on 13 acres of farm and woodland in Waxhaw, NC, provides a project based, integrated, student focused curriculum deeply rooted in Dr. Montessori’s vision of an “Erdkinder” community.
• AMI Orientation to Adolescent Studies required
• AMI Elementary or Adolescent Diploma preferred
• Minimum of five years experience in a Montessori adolescent environment
• Excellent written communication as well as interpersonal and public speaking skills
• A proven ability to work collaboratively and thoughtfully as part of a collegial team
• Possession of professional maturity, sound judgment, integrity, and the ability to interact positively with parents
Omni Montessori School offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, professional development funds, and a retirement program with a yearly employer contribution.
Omni Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality or ethnic origin with regard to hiring, admission or in the administration of any of its programs.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.