Hiring bonus $750 for full-time employment.
Heritage Montessori School, a member of the Endeavor Schools family, was established in Orange County in 1962. The first location was inspired by the Founder’s close personal and professional relationship with Dr. Maria Montessori, and established with the mission to continue her work. Programs are available for toddlers – elementary students in three beautiful Orange County schools located in the cities of Lake Forest, Costa Mesa & Huntington Beach.
Hiring Bonus $750 payable in 2 installments:
• $250 paid out after 45 days of full-time employment
• $500 paid out after 90 days of full time employment
*employee must be in good standing at time of payout!
Assistant Teacher Essential Tasks:
• Help facilitate classroom activities
• Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
• 29000 Portola Parkway, Lake Forest, California 92630
• Heritage Montessori – Lake Forest
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience in Early Childhood Education in a certified child development center
• Prior experience with toddler and pre-school students
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and tablet
• 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) credits
* ECE class sponsorship may be available for candidates that are driven and excited for a career in early childhood education!
• Starting pay: $16.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: email@example.com