AMI Elementary Guide
Breakthrough Montessori Public Charter School
Breakthrough Montessori PCS seeks teachers who are dedicated to public Montessori and excited to help shape this transformational school.
Under the direction of the Principal and Elementary Coach, the guide plans and provides appropriate learning experiences for students. They prepare a structured, student-centered learning environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of all children. As a public school, it is important that our diverse population of students all have equitable access to instruction, social-emotional support, and opportunities for self-development. The guide plays the central role in creating a prepared environment in which this is possible.
- Bachelor‘s degree in applicable field
- AMI or AMS Montessori elementary diploma
- Montessori classroom teaching experience, preferably in a public school setting
- Experience collaborating and working as a teacher
- Experience utilizing classroom modifications to develop the full potential of each child
- Enthusiasm and commitment to our vision and mission
- Creative, energetic and nurturing personality
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with families from diverse backgrounds