2023 Montessori Administrators Retreat
July 13-16, 2023
We are thrilled to host two dynamic keynote speakers, Dr. Pamela Taylor and Dr. Marc Frankel, who will lead us in two engaging sessions exploring the challenges and opportunities of leading school communities in today’s social, geopolitical and cultural dynamics. Read more about the schedule here.
In addition and in response to feedback from Montessori school administrators, we will host six afternoon workshop options on various aspects of school management.
- At the Abyss: What Makes Governance a Risky Business
- Building Meaningful Partnerships with Families
- Hiring and Helping Folks Find Their Cosmic Task
- Star Knowledge and Lakota Montessori
- Healing Circles
- Cultivating Young Talent Within Our Schools
- Leading for an Inclusive World: Montessori Roots, Rights and Readiness
- Sponsor Appointments and School Tours
- Dr. Pamela Taylor, Professor Emerita at Seattle University and Peace Maker with The Circle Works
- Dr. Marc Frankel, Partner and Senior Educational Consultant with Triangle Associates
- Peter Davidson, Montessori Head of School (Retired) and School Consultant
- Kathy Minardi, Executive Director of Whole School Leadership Institute
- Jon Churn, Head of School at Pinewoods Montessori School
- Joanne Shango, Head of School at The Montessori School of Rochester
- Dave Archambault II (Lakota: Takola Ohitika)
- Magdalena Ponurska, The Montessori School of Rochester
- Catherine Massie, Montessori Medical Partnership for Inclusion
- Barbara Luborsky, Montessori Medical Partnership for Inclusion
Merriweather Lakehouse Autograph Collection Hotel, 10209 Wincopin Circle, Columbia, MD 21044
Read more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Registration has closed!