The Relevance of Montessori Today: Meeting Human Needs
- The Dawning of Wisdom by Renilde Montessori
- The Support of Montessori Education to Human Potential by Silvana Quattrocchi Montanaro, M.D.
- Healthy Environment: Healthy Children: Healthy Culture by Judi Orion
- Cosmic Education vs. the Public School Curriculum – Are the Two at Variance? by Margaret E. Stephenson
- The Atrium: Silence, Simplicity, Movement, Symbol & Joy by Linda Kaiel
- Practical Life for Parents by M. Shannon Helfrich
- An Approach to the Resolution of Conflicts in a Positive Way by Silvia Dubovoy, Ph.D.
- Dr. Maria Montessori – A Contemporary Educator? by Margaret E. Stephenson
- Maria Montessori Envisioned Physics as Part of the Environment by Peter Gebhardt-Seele, Ph.D.
- Research: Objective Assessment of Montessori Implementation by Mary Maher Boehnlein, Ph.D.
- Children at Risk by Sylvia Richardson, M.D.
- Working with Your Assistant by M. Shannon Helfrich
- Montessori in the 21st Century by Paula Polk Lillard
- Classroom Management – The Path to Normalization by Sue Pritzker
Conference Proceedings from the 1996 AMI National Conference. Bellevue, Washington. July 25-28, 1996.