Human Construction: The Ultimate Expression of Creativity
- How Dr. Montessori’s Principles Intrinsically Foster Creativity, the Foundation for All Human Progress by Phyllis Pottish-Lewis
- Nurturing the Creative Spirit (distillation of PowerPoint presentation) by Carol Alver
- Creative Assistance: Collaboration Among the Adults in a Montessori Community by Ginni Sackett
- Montessori in the Public Schools: No Child Left Behind by Carol Hicks
- Mathematics and the Human Mind by Kay Baker, Ph.D.
- Creativity: Process and Product by Sanford Jones
- Every Child is a Musical Child … Supporting the Musical Development of Children in the Early Years of Life by Mary Reinhardt
- Beyond the Bells by Diane Haldane
- “Let Me Help You to Help Yourself” Teach Art by Phyllis Pottish-Lewis
- But I Can’t Carry a Tune by Diane Haldane
- Creative Assistance: Collaboration in Support of Childhood Self-Construction by Ginni Sackett
- Art and Spirit by Karin Salzmann
- Stimulating Creativity Through a Montessori Approach by M. Shannon Helfrich
- Montessori: The Science Behind the Genius by Angeline S. Lillard, Ph.D.
Conference Proceedings from the 2004 AMI/USA National Conference in Portland, Oregon, July 22-25, 2004.
2 in stock