Freedom and Responsibility: A Glorious Counterpoint
- The Intimacy of Responsibility by Renilde Montessori
- Freedom and Responsibility by Margaret E. Stephenson
- The Importance of Freedom in Our World Today by Silvia Dubovoy, Ph.D.
- Active Discipline by Silvana Montanaro, M.D.
- Theoretical Tenents of Freedom in Our World Today by Silvia Dubovoy, Ph.D.
- Adolescent Theory: Erdkinder Outcomes by David Kahn
- The Role of the Teacher and the Role of the Assistant by Annette Haines, Ed.D.
- Setting Limits – So Little Understood, So Greatly Needed by Judi Orion
- Freeing the Child’s Response-Ability by Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D.
- Poised for Success – Building Character and Citizenship in Children by John Rosemond
- Bringing Out the Best in Your Child: Achievement Begins at Home by John Rosemond
- Spiritual Freedom and Moral Responsibility in the Elementary Years by Phyllis Pottish-Lewis
- Practical Applications of Freedom and Responsibility in the Elementary Years by Phyllis Pottish-Lewis
- Freedom to Develop by Silvana Quattrocchi Montanaro, M.D.
Conference Proceedings from the 2000 AMI International Study Conference. Boston, Massachusetts July 20-23, 2000.
Out of stock