Education for the 21st Century
- Montessori Research: A Summary by Mary Boehnlein, Ph.D.
- Educational Technology: Montessori and the Future by Peter Gebhardt-Seele, Ph.D.
- Parents as First Educators in the 21st Century by Judith Maloof-Bodi
- Prospects in Japanese Childhood Education and Teacher Training in the Coming Century by Maria Matsumoto
- The Ecology of the Mind by Luciano Mazzetti
- Television and the Young Child by Silvana Quattrocchi Montanaro, M.D.
- The Timeless Human Spirit by Renilde Montessori
- Ritual and Ceremony in the Montessori Context by Gertrud Mueller Nelson
- Matter: The Foundation of the Intellect by Marsilia Palocci
- The Adolescent and the Future by Margaret E. Stephenson
- Perspectives and Visions: Montessori for the 21st Century by Charlene Trochta
- Universality of the Special Child by Nimal Vaz
- A Global View of Montessori by Margot Waltuch
Conference Proceedings from the 1988 AMI International Study Conference. Washington, DC, July 30 – August 4, 1988.
7 in stock