A New World for a New Humanity: Educate for Peace
- Education and the Celebration of Humanity – Peaceful Transitions for a New World Vision by Dr. Cream Wright
- Choosing Excellence; “Good Enough” Schools Are Not Good Enough by John Merrow, Ed.D.
- Peace, the Unknown by Molly O’Shaughnessy
- A New World for New Human Beings: Education for Collaboration and Peace by Silvana Montanaro, M.D.
- Education as an Agent for Peace by Sandra Girlato
- Peaceful Classroom Resolutions by Patty Bachmeier
- Implementing Montessori in the Public Schools – Forecast for the 21st Century by Phil Dosmann, Tim Nee and Martha Urioste, Ph.D.
- Servant Leadership and Active Caring: The Role of the Administrator in Peaceful Stewardship of our Montessori Schools by Meg Angevine
- Infant Community Transitions by Judi Orion
- All-Day Montessori – Peaceful Transitions by Michele Aspinall
- Adolescence and Peace by Larry Schaefer, Ph.D.
- The Beloved Community: Children, Parents, and Staff by Kathy Coskran
- Beyond Technology: The Growing Brain in a Changing World by Jane Healy, Ph.D.
- Nurture the Child and Advance the Nation by Lynne Lawrence
- The Process of Becoming Ourselves: The Incarnation of Human Individuality by Silvana Montanaro, M.D.
- Nurturing the Human Spirit by Carol Dittberner
- Psychological and Spiritual Preparation of the Teacher by Gerry Leonard
- Creating and Sustaining an Excellent School by Madeleine Ortman
- Moral Development in Montessori Elementary Years: The Inevitable Road to Peace by Pat Schaefer
- The Garden of Eden by Renilde Montessori
Conference Proceedings from the 2002 AMI National Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota, July 11-14, 2002.
Out of stock