Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Montessori Trained Infant/Toddler and Early Childhood Teachers
The Montessori School of Shanghai seeks talented, creative and enthusiastic English speaking Montessori Infant and Toddler and Early Childhood teachers who hold an AMI Montessori credential. Montessori School of Shanghai is located on 4 beautifully designed campuses serving children from infancy through early elementary. The community is an internationally diverse and the Chinese culture is rich professionally and personally. This is a perfect place to share your talents with receptive parents, professional colleagues and inquisitive children. Montessori School of Shanghai has been serving the community since 2005 and is managed by a team of highly professional experienced management and faculty team from around the world. Montessori School of Shanghai also seeks school leaders and teachers who are self-starters, eager to provide quality assurance and professional development for teachers and staff.
The following positions are currently open for 2018 academic year:
Infant & Toddler (1.5-3)
Early Childhood (3-6)
Minimum requirement for all positions:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent,
• AMI, or MACTE Montessori credential
• Fluent in written and spoken English
1. Competitive salary commensurate with experience
2. Benefits include housing, annual roundtrip ticket and medical/accidental insurance
3. Contract completion bonus, 12 month salary payment, (includes summer vacation, Spring Festival and Christmas and Chinese New Year)
4. Professional training and career development opportunities