Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Native English Speaking AMI Elementary and 3-6 Guides
Native English Speaker AMI Montessori Elementary and 3-6 guides to co-direct a bilingual class (English/French)
Founded over 45 years ago and located along the Seine river in Paris, the Bilingual Montessori School of Paris is seeking an experienced AMI Montessori Elementary guide to co-direct a bilingual class (English/French) of approximately 15 children from September 2018.
The ideal candidates would have a minimum of 4 years of experience and would be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
* Creating a peaceful, respectful, and loving classroom and school culture
* Managing cycles of lessons, projects, observations, assessments and reports for each child
* Differentiating Montessori lessons for a variety of student interests and abilities
* Supporting regular goings out and field trips
* Communicating thoughtfully throughout our community
* Collaborating with parents and colleagues to meet goals for our children, classroom and School
To start preferably in June 2018.
European nationals or someone with working papers for France preferred, but will assist with Visa for the right candidate.
Please email your résumé and letter of intent to:
Thank you for your interest in our School.