Atlanta Montessori International School – Cliff Valley is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Endeavor Schools is seeking a Lead Upper Elementary Montessori Guide.
The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided/developed curriculum.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Design and maintain a learning environment that is inspiring and is conducive to the optimal growth and development of each child.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
• AMI/AMS certification in Upper Elementary required.
• Prior experience with the assigned age group.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
We are not able to sponsor international candidates at this time. Candidates must be already by legally cleared to work in US.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more. Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.