Fiore Montessori School (www.fioremontessori.com) in Vienna, Virginia (near Washington DC) is looking for an experienced AMI guide at Toddler and Primary levels. Our ideal candidate will have the following:
– Bachelor’s degree
– AMI diploma in 0-3 or 3-6
– teaching experience.
– mature and self-aware
– excellent writing and articulation skills in English
– excited about running a community with the full age range. (12- 14 children ages 16 m to 3 years or 28 child ages 3-6)
– passionate about AMI standards
– hard worker and willing to commit for 3-6 years.
Ability to join in the summer of 2022 and no later than August 9,2022.
Compensation and Benefits will be industry leading. We have a special emphasis on professional development and meeting AMI standards.
Visa sponsorship available.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org