Toddler and Primary Guides
Fiore Montessori School
Fiore Montessori School (www.fioremontessori.com) in Vienna, Virginia (near Washington DC) is looking for an experienced AMI guide at Toddler and Primary levels. Our ideal candidate will have the following:
– Bachelor’s degree
– AMI diploma in 0-3 or 3-6
– teaching experience.
– mature and self-aware
– excellent writing and articulation skills in English
– excited about running a community with the full age range. (12- 14 children ages 16 m to 3 years or 28 child ages 3-6)
– passionate about AMI standards
– hard worker and willing to commit for 3-6 years.
Ability to join in the summer of 2022 and no later than August 9,2022.
Compensation and Benefits will be industry leading. We have a special emphasis on professional development and meeting AMI standards.
Visa sponsorship available.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org