Learn and Play Montessori School seeks experienced and creative Early Childhood Educators that can plan and implement exciting, developmentally appropriate virtual lessons, and create worksheets for our Remote Learning Program.
· Some Montessori training or experience preferred.
· Must have excellent use of the English language, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be computer literate and extremely familiar with online technologies and social media.
· Online teaching experience is preferred.
· Must be comfortable leading classes via online video sessions.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Interact with students in a professional manner, offering constructive and encouraging feedback.
· Conduct “live” video lessons using Zoom and/or Facebook Live
· Design courses that meet or exceed minimum content standards.
· Design and create worksheets that meet course standards.
· Encourage complex thinking, participation, and discussion by all students.
· Quickly identify and address problems with course content or technology.
· Ability to model the Montessori philosophy and core values.
Interested candidates please complete the online application by following the link below.