Requirements and Qualifications
• AMI or AMS Certified through a MACTE affiliated training facility.
• Degreed Educator preferred
• Love of children and commitment to their success and well-being.
• Devoted to the education and guidance of the young.
• Ability to effectively lead a classroom using Montessori guidelines.
• Professional communication and social awareness skills.
• Driver’s License, Clear Background Check/Drug Screening, References, etc.
• Complete and accurate record-keeping.
• Integrated communication between Principal-Teacher-Parent.
• Establishment of Montessorian environment that would operate according to Montessori principles, i.e. room, furniture, materials, assistants, and children
Please call the school at 361 729-2672, or email your resume to
Kathy Barnes email@example.com