Montessori of Alameda: Lead Montessori Teacher- Infant/Toddler ** $1000 HIRING BONUS #21-280
Endeavor Schools is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Facilitate classroom activities.
Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 4210 NE Going St, Portland, Oregon 97218
• Montessori of Alameda
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Starting at $20 +
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at : firstname.lastname@example.org