Montessori Lead Primary Guide – 22-1136
Montessori of Alameda is seeking a Lead Primary Guide
Hiring Bonus: $1500
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 4210 NE Going St, Portland, Oregon 97218
• Montessori of Alameda
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 3-5 year olds.
• At least 1 year experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Hourly pay rate: $21.00 to $25.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org