Are you a passionate, certified Montessori Teacher (Guide) for the 0-3-year-old age group, or interested in becoming certified? Join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring Lead and Assistant Teachers for our Infant and Young Toddler classrooms as we work to grow our Montessori school in the Leawood, Kansas City area!
In this Lead Teacher (Guide) role, you will create and lead a model classroom as a part of our founding team. Through your efforts, parents will see what’s possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
What we offer:
• 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
• 6 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
• Excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement 401(k) account
• Professional development, career growth, and promotion opportunities unparalleled in the field
• A nation-wide network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
• Opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We’d love to talk to you if you:
• Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 0-3 age group, or are interested in becoming certified
• Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, nursery, or Reggio Emilia center
• Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
• Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
• Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
• Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
• Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If interested, please apply at https://grnh.se/7698965f1us