As a Trainer, Mentor & Coach, you will work with Guidepost Montessori’s Program Team to inspire, develop, and support mission-driven educators looking to improve their Montessori practice. Since our team is always growing, we are continuously looking for great people to support our educators.
The right candidate for this position must have:
• An AMI Montessori diploma at 6-12 level
• 3+ years Montessori teaching experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Exceptional observation skills
• Willingness to travel regularly
• A passion for adult learning
• Comfort with technology
Day to day responsibilities may include:
• Proposing, designing, and delivering professional development learning opportunities for Montessori guides.
• Offering courses for adult learners both remotely and in in-person group learning environments.
• Coaching and supporting new Montessori Lead and/or Assistant Guides through one on one or group sessions.
• Observing, assessing, and debriefing with Montessori guides to offer direct and constructive feedback.
Apply Below at: