The Montessori School of Tokyo (MST), is now receiving applications for an Adolescent Guide to join our Middle School (12-15 year olds) teaching team, starting from August 2020. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Math and Science educator at the middle school level, skilled in building relationships with students of this age and attracted to the Montessori method of education. A candidate with AMI Adolescent training is preferred but this is not essential.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Native English speaker (or high level of fluency) – including in writing
• At least 3 years’ experience in the classroom at the Middle School level
• Willingness to work for at least 3 years at MST
• Strong organizational skills
• Growth mindset
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, explaining why you are interested, and a suitable candidate for this job. Please include:
• If applicable, Montessori Training Centre where Diploma was received (and a copy of diploma)
• Current and previous school(s)
• Number of years employed, and position held in each job
• Names and contact details of references. All applications will be treated confidentially and references will only be contacted after initial communication with you.
Applications should be sent in by 20 April 2020
Only short-listed candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.