Lead Upper-Elementary Teacher #22-1429
Job Title: Lead Upper-Elementary Teacher #22-1429
$2,000 Hiring Bonus for full time employment!
Endeavor Schools is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher-Upper Elementary
$2,000 hiring bonus
$500 paid out after 45 days of full-time employment
$500 paid out after 90 days of full time employment
$1,000 paid out after 120 days of full-time employment.
Employee must be active and in good standing to receive the hiring bonus.
• The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
48 Perimeter Center East, Atlanta, Georgia 30346
Experience and Education:
Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
AMI or AMS certification.
Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
Experience working in a certified child development center.
Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org