Endeavor Schools at Endeavor Montessori- Pflugerville is seeking a Lead Toddler Teacher
***$1500 Hiring Bonus
**Employee must be in good standing to receive the hiring bonus.
Paid out in 3 installments: $500 after 60 days, $500 after 120 days and $500 paid out after 6 months of full time employment.
• The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided/developed curriculum.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Design and maintain a learning environment that is inspiring and is conducive to the optimal growth and development of each child.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 18817 N Heatherwilde
• Blvd Building 2, Pflugerville, Texas 78660
• Endeavor Montessori Pflugerville
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development / CDA Certified preferred.
• Montessori Certified Preferred.
• 5 years prior experience working in a certified child development center (1 year preferred).
• Prior experience with the assigned age group.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
• Hourly Pay: $16.00 to $18.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at link: firstname.lastname@example.org