Lead Montessori Teacher- Primary or Toddler #22-82
Endeavor Schools is currently seeking a Lead Primary Montessori Teacher at our Laguna Niguel Montessori Center location.
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
• 28083 Moulton Parkway
#B, Laguna Niguel, California 92677
• Laguna Niguel Montessori Center
Experience and Education:
– Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience
– AMI or AMS certification
– Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials
– Prior experience with 0-5 year olds
– Experience working in a certified child development center
– Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Hourly pay rate: $22.00 to $25.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: email@example.com