Lead Montessori Teacher- Infant/Toddler #22-831
Endeavor Schools is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher
• The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 8293 Duke Blvd, Mason, Ohio 45040
• Montessori Academy Cincinnati
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Appl at: email@example.com