Lead Montessori Primary Teacher-Montessori Certification Required-22-870
Hiring Bonus-$1,500 for Full-time employment! Full-Time/Part-time and Flexible Schedules Available.
Endeavor Schools at AMIS Druid Hills is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher to work in their Primary classroom.
AMIS-Druid Hills is offering a hiring bonus of $1500 paid out in 3 installments.
• $500 paid out after 60 days full time employment
• $500 paid out after 120 days full time employment
• $500 paid out after 6 months of full time employment
***employee must be in good standing to receive payouts
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 1215 S Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306
• AMIS – Druid Hills
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Hourly pay rate: $18.00 to $21.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org