Job Title: Lead Montessori Primary Teacher #22-1350
Endeavor Schools at The Baltimore Montessori School-Canton Campus is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher.
Paid out in 3 Installments:
$500 paid out after 45 days-$500 paid out after 90 days-$500 paid after 120 days of full-time employment
*Employee must be in good standing to receive the pay out,
• The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 1001 S Potomac St, Baltimore, Maryland 21224
• The Baltimore Montessori – Canton
• Experience and Education
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: email@example.com