Lead Montessori Infant Teacher – 22-603
Endeavor Schools at AMIS-Cliff Valley is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher for their Infant Classrooms.
• $2,000 Hiring Bonus paid out in 3 installments:
• $500 paid out after 60 days full-time employment
• $500 paid out after 120 days full-time employment
• $1,000 paid out after 6 months of full-time employment
***employee must be in good standing to receive payouts
Lead Montessori Teacher
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 1970 Cliff Valley Way, Atlanta, Georgia 30329
• AMIS – Cliff Valley
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: email@example.com