Lead Montessori Guide
Are you a passionate, certified Montessori Guide for the 0-6-year-old age group? Join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring Lead Teachers for our Infant, Toddler, and Children’s House classrooms as we work to bring new Montessori schools to the Leavenworth and Leawood, Kansas City area!
In this Lead Guide role, you will create and lead a model classroom as a part of our founding team. Through your efforts, parents will see what’s possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
We’d love to talk to you if you:
• Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 0-3 or 3-6 age group
• Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, nursery, or Reggio Emilia center
• Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
• Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
• Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
• Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
• Get energized and inspired by working with children!