Lead Montessori Elementary Teacher-Montessori Certification required-22-773
Hiring Bonus-$1,500 for Full-time employment!
Endeavor Schools at Montessori Academy-Sharon Springs is seeking a Lead teacher to work in their Upper Elementary classroom. Montessori Certification required.
• $1,500 Hiring Bonus payable in 3 installments
• $500 payable after 60 days
• $500 payable after 120 Days
• $500 payable after 6 months of full time employment
*Employee must be in good standing at time of payouts.
• The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Help facilitate classroom activities.
• Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 2830 Old Atlanta Rd, Cumming, Georgia 30041
• Montessori Academy Sharon Springs
Experience and Education:
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• AMI or AMS certification.
• Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
• Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
• Experience working in a certified child development center.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Starting pay: $40,000 annually
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: email@example.com