Montessori School of Casper provides value centered education based on the principles and philosophies of Dr. Maria Montessori which fosters love for learning and prepare children to be productive students and citizens.
“Following the child’s natural development, based upon the individual needs of each child as well as a balance between freedom and responsibility, we will nurture a respect for self, others, and the world while fostering self-motivation, independence, and a universal awareness.” Dr. Maria Montessori
We are seeking a like-minded individual to lead our school into the future. Working directly with the Board of Directors, students and families, teachers, and support staff.
The following personal qualities are must for this opportunity:
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Collaborative Leadership by example
• Personable with staff, families and community
• Exceptional ability to resolve conflicts
The following would make you an ideal candidate:
• Background in AMI Montessori Education
• Fundraising and Capital Campaign Experience
• Grant Writing Experience
Minimum Education Requirements:
• AMI-USA Diploma (preferred) or Accredited BA
To apply for this position please email personalized cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Montessori School of Casper Administrator” in the subject line.
Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers. No recruiters.