We’re looking for an experienced Head of School to join our team in New York City, New York!
We are looking for a leader who shares our passion for the Montessori method and has the talent and perseverance required to quickly grow enrollment, attract and retain great staff, build a strong parent community, and ensure the educational experience for each child in every classroom is of the highest standard. As the Head of School, you’ll be responsible for providing leadership to the entire campus team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing a strategic plan for the campus
• Creating a strong culture that embodies the mission of our organization
• Building a strong community among staff, parents, and children
• Ensuring delivery of an exceptional program
• Ensuring overall profitability targets are met (including managing campus budget)
• Working with the Assistant Head of School to ensure enrollment targets are met
• Hiring, supporting, developing, and managing teaching staff
We’d love to talk with you if you possess:
• 2+ years of experience as a school administrator, such as a preschool director, school director, program director, principal, or vice principal
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
• Strong leadership and the ability to make the tough decisions with limited information
• A passion for getting education right through the Montessori pedagogy
We will prefer you over other candidates if you have:
• 3+ years teaching experience in early education
• AMI or AMS Montessori certification
Apply online by using the link below!
or email you cover letter and résumé to Kim Darway at email@example.com