Established in August of 2013 in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina, Keystone Montessori School, a non-profit independent school, has earned a reputation for excellence. We are looking for a special individual to continue that excellence in our elementary classroom beginning with the 2022-23 school year.
We believe in working hard in support of the children and their parents. We are dedicated to offering the best to the children and we take great pride in creating beautifully prepared environments. We enjoy taking the extra effort needed to create a strong Montessori program. We value the importance of enthusiastic collaboration, and we believe that schools should be places of joy for children, families, and staff.
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- AMI membership
- Retirement match after two years of employment
- A non-parent board
- A head of school, who is AMI primary trained, with 33 years of experience
- A respectful community that likes working, creating, and laughing together
- Professional development funds
If this opportunity sounds intriguing, please submit a cover letter and resume to: