Allium Montessori School is an intentionally small, teacher-led elementary school serving students ages 6-12. We are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts adjacent to the Harvard Law Campus and across the Cambridge Common. We are a Wildflower school, which means we are part of a larger network of small, authentic Montessori schools with commitments to equity, community, and connections to nature in our urban environment. By empowering the teachers, we aim to make the highest quality educational opportunities available to all families, strengthen families through parent education, and contribute to building thriving communities around us. We are looking for an elementary guide to join our team starting in September, 2020. The position offers lots of opportunities for growth, including the ability to take on leadership and/or administrative roles if desired.
An Ideal Candidate is:
– a talented elementary teacher with a Montessori diploma or interested in getting Montessori training.
– an effective collaborator and co-teacher of an authentic Montessori classroom.
– skilled at supporting emergent readers with their early literacy goals.
– an innovative, equity-minded entrepreneur who thrives in being part of a new, growing school.
– willing to support different aspects of small school operations, which may range from making admissions decisions to cleaning the classroom and taking care of plants.
Full or part-time; flexible hours
Salary commensurate with experience along with competitive benefits
Visit our website at alliummontessori.org/careers. We are excited to hear from you!