Meadows Montessori School (MMS) located in Ferndale, WA, is seeking an experienced and passionate Lead Guide for our Elementary program, beginning Fall 2020.
AMI recognized (ages 3-6) & associated (ages 6-12), MMS is located on over five acres just north of the city of Bellingham. With wool producing sheep and laying hens on campus, as well as close proximity to Western Washington University and both Lummi and Nooksack Nations, our students have a diversity of opportunities to learn from the greater community.
Serving children ages 2.9 through 12 years, with plans to expand into a Toddler program, MMS is committed to a high-quality education with affordable tuition, reaching an economically, racially, and culturally diverse community.
• AMI Elementary certification
• A minimum of three years as a Lead Guide in an Elementary classroom
• Clear communication
• Confidence managing a classroom
• Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team
• Strong leadership
• Dynamic and mindful approach to problem solving
• Keen attention to detail
• A sense of humor!
Please send a letter of interest, resumé and references to firstname.lastname@example.org