Maria Montessori School, an AMI Recognized school through the AMI Global School Accreditation program, has been providing high-fidelity Montessori education to children age 18 months to 12 years for over 40 years. At MMS we foster a close-knit, family-friendly community for our students, parents and staff.
Maria Montessori School is looking for a Montessori Elementary Guide starting Fall of 2021 who has the knowledge and skills necessary to implement AMI Montessori principles.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Implementing and delivering high-fidelity Montessori education
• Establishing a child-centered classroom that encourages children to be independent and to respect themselves and others
• Reporting and record keeping that ensures that the Principal and parents are kept abreast of the challenges, successes and competencies of each child
• Having effective communication skills, and actively and positively interacting with parents in both formal and informal settings
Qualifications and requirements:
• AMI Elementary training
• Experience in an Elementary classroom
• Current Standard First Aid and CPR
• Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
What MMS can offer you:
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package, including significant tuition discounts for staff children
• A collaborative, supportive, inclusive work environment
• And so much more…
If you think this position is right for you, please email a cover letter and CV to Matt Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Elementary Guide” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please describe a time in which you saw joy in the eyes of a child. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.