The Montessori School of the Berkshires is accepting applications for an elementary guide (or assistant who wants to move into a lead guide position). The school is in its 15th year, serves approximately 140 students ages 14 months to age 14, and is located on a 40-acre campus.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work alongside an AMI-trained elementary guide in an established elementary community of six- to twelve-year-olds.
The ideal candidate is:
- comfortable with experiential, outdoor education
- team-oriented and able to work collaboratively
- enthusiastic, self-motivated, and organized
- committed to using the campus and community for meaningful curricular connections
- has a commitment to environmental stewardship, education for peace, and ABAR (anti-bias, anti-racist) principles
Fluency in Spanish is a plus! Please send a resume and cover letter to the Director of Education, Meagan Ledendecker: email@example.com