Job responsibilities include working with our elementary 6- to 9-year-old children in the classroom environment.
Marin Montessori School:
With 230 students in our lower school and 50 in our Junior High, located on two bustling, beautiful campuses in Corte Madera and San Rafael, Marin Montessori is a community of passionate educators, engaged students, and enthusiastic families.
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
• Preparing and maintaining the classroom environment
• Material making
• Observation of students
• Playground and lunch supervision
• Periodically driving students to the library, pet store, and other local sites
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Attributes:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A collaborative and flexible approach to working with colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a valid California driver license with no points
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds
This is a non-exempt, full-time position. Start date is Monday, August 16, 2021. Hours are 7:30 am – 3:30 pm. The salary and benefits package are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Marin Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of age, ancestry, color, religious creed, denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, disability (mental and physical), marital, familial, or parental status, medical condition, genetic information, military and Veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, political affiliation, or sexual orientation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.