Montessori of Alameda is seeking an experienced Director of Montessori to join our Leadership team!
To fulfil the mission of Endeavor Schools by leading school Montessori Pedagogy, and partnering with the School Leader in the day to-day operations of Montessori of Alameda while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, professional conduct and communication skills. This position includes operational and day-to-day administrative duties, with a key focus on modeling and spearheading Montessori pedagogy, curriculum and staff coaching.
The Director of Montessori Education will also participate in orchestrating relations with staff, students and families to build a healthy school with a strong sense of community and guiding the day-to-day operation of the school in compliance with all federal, state, accreditation, and internal regulations in an ethical manner.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
• 4210 NE Going St, Portland, Oregon 97218
• Montessori of Alameda
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
• AMI or AMS trained and certified.
• Five or more years of Montessori classroom experience.
• Three or more years in a School Leadership position.
• Proficiency with technology and software applications including current version of MS Office
• Proficiency in spoken and written Spanish preferred, Montessori of Alameda is a bilingual program
Apply at: email@example.com